Siklab Camp is 3-day evangelistic camp for the seekers. It explains the Gospel to them and provides basic understanding of the nature of God, the person and works of Jesus Christ, the nature of man and the consequences of his rebellion against God, and the work and person of the Holy Spirit. It also challenges them to identify areas in their lives that need transformation and embrace the cost of following Jesus.
Every semestral break is a camp season for Inter-Varsity. The first semester is about to end, and so some of our student-leaders in Southern Luzon with the staff-in-charge, are now preparing for it. But this year, we are offering a different “taste” of the season. The usual October discipleship-leadership training camp will be Siklab Camp instead. DLTC this year will be held in December.
The camp theme, Itinakda, was based on Ephesians 1:3-6 in which Paul talked about the spiritual blessings we have in Christ that were set before the foundation of the world. This gave rise to the word ‘Itinakda’ or predestined. The theme aims to convey the message of being chosen by God in Christ and receiving His spiritual blessings as His children.
It is our prayer that through this camp, the Gospel will be understood by the students and that they may come to surrender their lives to God and be assured of their salvation through their faith in Jesus Christ. By the end of the camp, we hope that they will go back to their communities bearing the spiritual blessings and identity in Christ and continue pursuing a life that glorifies Jesus.
And so, we invite you to journey with us in this new season. Samahan ninyo kami sa pananalangin!
- Pray as the students study for their final exams and comply with their requirements as the semester is about to end.
- Join with the camp Exec as they ask from the Lord Php 115, 000 for the camp expense through fund-raising and ministry partnership and individual camp registration fees (Php 1, 500 each excluding fares)
- Pray for parental permission. Target campers are college and high school, students. May they be allowed to attend the camp and that they come prepared.
- Pray for the camp speakers – Pastor Florante Sagada, Ptr Sherwin Amparo, Godfree Manalo, Emadel Canon, and Sarah Jane Golingay.
- Pray for the camp counselors that they may come ready and excited to journey with the campers led by John Melvin as the Camp Director. Pre-camp will start on October 27.
AVAIL A SHIRT!
You can also help us by availing this shirt and pay at least Php 250.00. Profit from this shirt sale will be allotted for the camp subsidy. Just message us for your shirt size (or ask another color).
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT. WE NEED YOUR PRAYERS. You can also come and visit Siklab Camp 🙂
IVCF-Southern Luzon Regional Unit.
Our mailing address is:
Leano Compound, Diosomito Drive, Ibayo Silangan, Naic, Cavite