Warm greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
On behalf of the IVCF Board of Trustees (BOT), I invite you to join the IVCF Philippines Annual Corporation Meeting on Saturday, August 29, 2020 from 9:00am to 12:00 noon. Arrangements are being finalized as to how the Corporation Meeting will be conducted in light of the Covid-19 pandemic, with the utmost consideration for the health and safety of the Corporation members. We will send out an update in the next days re this.
The Corporation will be electing four (4) members to the BOT to replace those whose terms are ending this year:
- Ms. Ivanna Dela Pena (2017-2020) – served 1 term
- Pastor Lito Wang (2017-2020) – served 1 term
- Mr. G-Jeff Lamigo (2017-2020) – served 2 terms
- Mr. Jay Hallowell (2019-2021) – resigned
If you are a registered member of the IVCF Corporation as of August 2019, it is one of your privileges to nominate members to the IVCF BOT. Here are the qualifications to be a Board of Trustees nominee:
- Member of the IVCF Corporation for at least 1 year prior to election
- He/she should be spiritually mature
- Non-Staff status member
- Actively involved in a local church
- Can actively serve a term of 3 years
- Can attend regular and special BOT meetings as required
- A Team player
Please click this link to send (at most 2) nomination/s:
Let us pray that GOD will bless our 2020 Corporation Meeting. Do help us promote this important event and invite more IVCF people to be Corporation Members. Click here to view the list of 2019 IVCF Corporation Members.
For inquiries and/or suggestions, please call 2-89317794 / 89321339 / 0917-8228530 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website www.ivcfphil.org and facebook page Inter-Varsity Christian Fellowship Philippines for updates.
May we be reminded that in spite of the challenges of Covid-19, the God we serve is sitting on His throne and is in control! So we continue to plan for the future but look forward with anticipation at His coming again.
With you in His kingdom-building,
CHRISTY E. JUTARE